Some More Good Riddles
Here are some more good riddles to exercise your brain with.
1. What is the longest word in the dictionary? (A clue: The
answer is the plural form of the word.)
2. I am a three digit number. My second digit is four times
more than my third digit. My first digit is seven less than my
second digit. What number am I?
3. Every day the man saw his dog ran into the woods. However,
he noticed that the dog never ran more than halfway into the
4. A man kills his brother in plain sight of many people,
and yet he will never be charged with murder or any other crime.
5. What can you hold without it ever using your arms or hands?
6. An island and the letter "t" have something in
common. What is it?
7. Which side of a cow has the most hair?
8. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and
gray when you throw it away?
9. The owner of the pet shop guaranteed that the Guatemalan
parrot repeated every word it heard. The customer found that
the parrot wouldn't repeat a single word that he said. Nevertheless,
what the pet shop owner said was true. How could this be?
Good Riddles - Solutions
1. Smiles - there is a mile between the two S's.
3. The dog couldn't run more than halfway into the woods,
because after halfway he would be no longer be running into the
woods, but out of them.
4. He is an executioner, and his brother had been sentenced
5. Your breath.
6. They are both in the middle of water. (waTer)
7. The outside! (As opposed to the inside.)
9. The parrot did repeat every word he heard - in the past.
Now he was deaf.