Kid's Jokes and Riddles
You'll find two kid's jokes and eight kid's riddles here.
The answers to the riddles are at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
1. What is it that has a bottom at the top of them?
2. Do you know the fastest way to double your money?
3. What has stripes and is found in Antarctica?
4. What is full of holes, but can still hold a lot of water?
5. Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?
6. What did the ocean say to the beach?
7. Why is a giraffes neck so long?
8. If you had nine apples in one hand and five in the other,
what would you have?
9. The teacher told Jack that his paper about his cat was
the same as his brother's. She asked if he copied it. "No
teacher, Jack explained, "It's the same cat!"
10. Johnny threw the clock out the window. His father asked
him why. "I heard you say time flies," he answered.
Answers to the Riddles
1. Your legs!
2. Fold it in half!
3. A lost zebra.
4. A sponge.
5. He wanted to visit Pluto.
6. Nothing, it just waved.
7. It has to be to reach its head!
8. Big hands!